The Awards will recognize 3 to 5 junior Chinese investigators on the basis of signiﬁcant contributions in Translational or Clinical Cancer Research.
Candidacy is open to all Chinese researchers who were trained in the US and subsequently returned to China within the last five years or confirmed to return China by the end of 2023, and are currently active in translational and clinical cancer research in China. Selection of the award will be made on the basis of candidates’ meritorious achievements both during training in the US and after returning to China. The winners will receive an Award Recognition Plaque and an honorarium of US $1,000.
The 2023 Awards will be presented in a ceremony during the 2023 Chinese Congress on Oncology (CCO) that will be held on 24-25 November in Zhengzhou, China.
Nominations may be made by either an USCACA member or nonmember and should be submitted via e-‐mail attachments to the Scholarship Selection Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on 1 October 2023 Hong Kong time.
The following materials must be included in the nominations:
- A nomination letter addressed to the Selection Committee, concisely describing the candidate’s achievements for which he or she is being nominated (one page)
- Candidate’s curriculum vitae, including a complete list of his or her publications
- Outline of the candidate’s research plan (one page)
- Supporting letters: one from the US mentor and one from current director/chair/dean in China.
- Please send the above documents in a single pdf ﬁle.